Sleek squared lenses held in a handsome rectangular frame. Available in tortoise shell, black and crystal.
Why our glasses?
- Block 100% of blue light up to 410nm to reduce risk of screen-induced headaches, digital eye-strain and sleep disruption
- Provide 100% protection against UV-A and UV-B rays
- Adjustable acetate frames, made from renewable resources and biodegradable materials
- Anti glare, anti-reflective and scratch resistant lens
- Complimentary case and cloth
- Available in a range of stylish frames and colours
Your daily blue light shield
What is blue light?
Blue light is one of the shortest high-energy wavelengths in the light spectrum (next to UV light). While it can help boost attention as we wake for the day, too much blue light exposure from the hours that we spend staring at screens, phones, computers, and TVs, can have negative impacts on our health.
Studies show blue light has been linked to eye strain, sleep cycle disruption and macular degeneration. If you have ever suffered from symptoms such as dry eyes, eye fatigue, headaches and blurred vision after spending time in front of a screen - chances are you have been suffering the consequences of digital eye strain as a result of overexposure to blue light.
While limiting your exposure to blue light is a good way to protect your eyes it's not always possible. That's where Blue Light Glasses come in.
"It's no secret that blue light can be damaging. In today's society, our excessive exposure to blue light through technology affects the whole body’s health, ultimately resulting in health implications. We are now spending on average around 11 hours a day on digital devices and with such a reliance on technology, a significant proportion of adults now have symptoms of digital eye strain, not to mention the impact it is also having own our sleep cycle as blue light impacts our circadian rhythm.
- Anita Mistry, in-house optician at WALDO
If you'd like to keep your current pair of glasses, but they are simply not sitting correctly, this can be resolved easily and quickly at home by adjusting your frames using hot water. Again, our customer service team can talk you through this on email@example.com.